Skip to main content

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Stuart Lost 39lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Stuart Lost 39lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

Demotivated by poor results and boring, bland food, Stuart had given up on losing weight. Seeing the success that a friend was having with The New You Plan, inspired him to try it. After entering our Transformation Challenge, Stuart has lost 39lbs*, no longer snores, has loads of energy and won £1000 cash.

Here is his story…

New You: Stuart, why did you decide to join the Transformation Challenge?

Stuart: Well, basically, something, (no pun intended), had been weighing on my mind for a good year or more, was that I needed to lose some weight. I had tried other diet plans in the past, but had had very limited success. That combination of either me just failing to stick to them or not getting any results and just losing the motivation. Or other aspects of life getting in the way. I didn’t have the motivation to follow a complicated diet plan. After joining the The New You Plan, I was encouraged by seeing the other stories of people’s progress and their own transformations. It looked like something that could be genuinely achievable. When I researched the plan before starting it, I was surprised at how simple it all was, but at the same time, it was still structured enough to give me something to stick to, while still giving me enough choices. I’m fairly fussy with food and I liked the variety.

I joined the Transformation Challenge to keep track of the results I was getting. Because I was constantly looking at the results, gathering it together so I can keep presenting it, I was engaging with the community at the same time, which has helped. It was motivating to see what others were achieving it too. And it makes you think, well, if they can do it, surely I can as well.

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Stuart: Why actually led me to start, was one of my oldest friends from high school. We’ve known each other since we were 13. And although we’re in contact daily, we only actually see each other a couple of times a year because I’m located up in Scotland, which is a good 350 miles away from him. The last time I saw him was back at the start of April. And the change I’d seen in him was enough that I actually asked him, has he been okay? Had he been ill and not said anything because he lost that much weight? Turned out he’d been on The New You Plan, for two months and he’d been doing it with his partner just to support her because there was a surgical procedure she was needing done.

He gave me the details of the plan and that’s what led to me starting. The fact that someone I knew had done it as well, made it more real for me. Because of my previous failed attempts, I was very sceptical about any sort of diet plan. So let’s say seeing him, it made me feel like this could actually work. I’ll give it a try. I’ll give it a try and see what happens. And it worked.

New You: And tell us about that first week…

Stuart: I mean, it had its moments. It was easier than I thought it was going to be. I would say that because I was enjoying the food that I was getting. I tried the packs to determine which ones I like. There was enough variety for me to change things up, so I wasn’t having the same thing day after day.

I found day 3-4 was a bit more difficult because that’s when the hunger was strongest. But once I got past that point, that’s when the hunger kind of dropped off sharply. I realised then that I was okay – that my body had actually shifted over to the different metabolic pathway.

New You: What are your go-to meals & snacks?

Stuart: A big standout is the Chocolate Caramel Muesli. I do quite like that. It’s just so tasty. Another one was the combination of the Bacon Tortilla Crisps and the Mexican Tacos. It has to be the bacon one. I also like the Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup, because it tasted just like the curry flavour quick cook noodles I used to get when I was a teenager. So there’s a nice little nostalgic hit with that one.

How would you say the plan has changed your life?

Stuart: So quite a few small things rather than big things. Physically, I’m breathing easier than I was. There’s less pressure on my diaphragm, so I’m better breathing, especially when lying down. So more restful sleep, no hypoxia, headache in the morning that I’ve been getting. I’ve more energy for the things I enjoy during the day. Also less snoring.

I’ve seen a drop in my waist size, because from 38 inches down to 34, which I haven’t seen in 14 years.
But that meant that my work uniform, all of my own jeans and trousers, all needed to be replaced because none of them fit. The mental side, because I’ve been working on this constant string of small goals rather than the big sort of scale goal. I’ve basically been riding a continuous run of win for the last eight weeks and have a plan and structure on the switch plan to keep that going.

New You: What has being on plan taught you so far?

Stuart: It’s told me I can take that control over my health and my own well being if I have a structure as a foundation for it. If I can have that structure, I can build on that so I can continue to hit those wins. And even in months, if I have this structure, I can then make space within that to add small rewards in from time to time. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to move onto the Switch plan. I wanted introduce that little bit more flexibility without losing the underlying structure. And if I have that control, then the will to follow that plan naturally follows it. The New You Plan has actually helped show me that I can take that control.

New You: Any memorable non-scale victories you’d like to share?

Stuart: My wife and I disagree on this one. Her favourite is the snoring. Definitely. For me, by the end of week eight, I was able to put on my full kilt formal outfit and actually be comfortable wearing it. I was given it for my 21st birthday. Although I wasn’t born in Scotland, most of my family is from up here and I’ve lived up here longer than I’ve lived anywhere else. I was given the full formal kilt outfit for my 21st, but it hasn’t been comfortable to wear since just before I turned 30. I’m 40 now.

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Stuart: Because I was posting updates on the Facebook group each week, I get lots of nice compliments and encouragement through that. And that was fantastic. The community has been amazing the whole way through. But the other side of it was, when a couple of my work colleagues pointed out that my uniform trousers were so bunched up under the belt that it was becoming visible to see.

New You: If you could go back in time to when you were beginning the plan, what piece of advice would you give yourself?

Stuart: So first one, order the snacks. They really do help when you get that little bit of hunger from time to time. Order the Water Flavourings because the water goes down a lot easier. And the last one is to order a big tub of the powdered gelatine and make gummies with the Water Flavourings because it’s a great little safety net of a little something quick you can pick up and eat without having to worry about messing up the plan.

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Stuart Lost 39lbs* & Won £1000 Cash first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Stuart Lost 39lbs* & Won £1000 Cash appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum