Skip to main content

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Emily Lost 4st 8lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Emily Lost 4st 8lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

Every journey to self-improvement begins with a single step, and for Emily, that step was joining the Transformation Challenge. Years of self-neglect, emotional eating, and the demands of being a stay-at-home parent had taken their toll, compounded by a medical condition.

Emily’s transformation is nothing short of remarkable. She has lost 4st 8lbs pounds, 11 inches from her waist & achieved a healthy BMI. This physical transformation has been matched by changes in her mindset and lifestyle. Emily now prioritises self-care, attends gym classes, and has even returned to a job she loves. Her story is a powerful reminder that with determination and the right support, it is possible to transform not just your body, but your entire life.

Here is her story…

New You: Emily, why did you decide to join the Transformation Challenge?

Emily: Mostly for accountability and to make me document my journey. I don’t think any of us really want to take those first photos, measurements or step on the scales but I am so glad I did. The measurements kept me going, just as much as the weigh-ins. I’d also be lying if I didn’t say the thought of a cash prize was pretty motivating too.

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Emily: Years of self neglect using food as an emotional crutch, putting myself at the bottom of the priority list and being a stay at home parent, ensuring my boys came first always. I also have a medical condition – hEDS (hypermobile ehlers danlos syndrome) – which weakens my connective tissues. It can and sadly did get worse for me during my pregnancies and left me struggling to get about, with very unstable joints and in a lot of pain. The extra weight only added to my struggles and I was unable to walk more than 15-20 minutes at a time. My mental health was bad, my confidence at an all time low and my zest for life was muted. My sister spring-boarded my journey to self care by introducing me to a colour analysis at House of Colour. After finding my best colours and season to suit my skin tones etc I started to actually get excited to use them. However, I was not excited about the size of the clothes I was looking at. I knew I had to make changes. My sister in law also used the New You Plan. I had seen first hand her transformation, so she told me about it. I started reading up and decided as soon as I stopped breastfeeding I would get on it too.

New You: And tell us about that first week…

Emily: My first week was overall easier than expected. I had never done a VLCD or TFR plan before so I didn’t have many expectations. I was obviously concerned I’d be hungry and hangry but this was not the case. The first 4 days were the trickiest. I experienced headaches but some paracetamol sorted those out. My body adapting to drink 4 litres of water a day was a huge adjustment as I barely drank any water previously and I was peeing every 20-30 mins. Thankfully this settled down fairly quickly. I was keen to try as many of the packs as quickly as I could to see what I liked and disliked before needing to place another order. The gummies you can make with the the Water Flavourings really helped me through. The energy boost I was experiencing was amazing. I was tearing through housework and opting to add chores to my lists. I absolutely cannot express deeply enough how much I loved the simplicity of it all as a busy mum.

New You: What are your go-to meals & snacks?

Emily: Oh this is a toughie. There are very few items not to my taste on the plan. I couldn’t go without the Nutty Fudge Bar, Bacon Tortillas, Spicy Noodles, Chocolate Brownie & Pineapple Boosts.

How would you say the plan has changed your life?

Emily: I have lost 4st 8lbs and a whopping 11 inches from my waist, with many other inches off the rest of my body. My original goal was just to give it my all for 3 weeks and see how it went. It went great and so I set my goal for a loss of 4 stone, as that would take my BMI into the healthy range. I have surpassed that and I am working towards losing a further 7lbs to reach my end goal. 

My life has been flipped on its head! I regularly prioritise myself now, I attend several gym classes and ensure I make time for self care and mindfulness. I’ve returned to work part time, to a job I love. Before New You, I wouldn’t have dreamed of applying for this due to my low confidence. I can move without pain (most of the time) and enjoy the kids’ activities and life in general. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like I’m actually living again!

New You: What has being on plan taught you so far?

Emily: I have learnt that I am more capable than I ever thought – my inner strength is what got me through. I can achieve big things when I really set my mind to it. I have also learnt that food and emotions do not need to be tied together. Previously the celebrations and comforts were heavily connected to indulgence. This is a harder lesson to master but I’m working on it every time I get triggered. 

New You: Any memorable non-scale victories you’d like to share?

Emily: My favourite mini NSV was being able to wear my wedding and engagement rings again. It has been years since they’ve fitted. The best NSV is being able to be more active, building strength. I love attending weightlifting classes. They are fantastic for my joints and my mental well being. 

New You: What are you most looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Emily: I am just looking forward to living life to the fullest, being there physically and mentally for my boys, family and friends. Enjoying my time!

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Emily: I’ve had loads of lovely compliments about how amazing and different I look from many kind people, but one that sticks out was from another nursery mum. We were at our children’s graduation a few weeks ago and she exclaimed “Oh you’re supermodel slim” which made me laugh.

New You: If you could go back in time to when you were beginning the plan, what piece of advice would you give yourself?

Emily: Just go for it, don’t worry or doubt yourself. You can do this and you can smash it. You and only you can change your future and you will learn to love yourself again. 

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Emily Lost 4st 8lbs* & Won £1000 Cash first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Emily Lost 4st 8lbs* & Won £1000 Cash appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum