Skip to main content

From Rock Bottom To Radiant: Lynda Lost 3st 9lbs

From Rock Bottom To Radiant: Lynda Lost 3st 9lbs

Lynda’s confidence was at an all-time low. Following hip replacement surgery, her weight increased further, she had no energy and she wasn’t sleeping well because of the pain. With her daughter’s wedding and her granddaughter’s first holiday approaching, Lynda was determined to do something about it. She had tried several diets in the past but nothing worked. Thankfully, she decided to give The New You Plan a go, and lost an incredible 3st 9lbs*. Here is her story…

New You: Why did you decide to join the challenge?

Lynda: Well, I joined the challenge because I read the reviews and all the positive feedback from – as I call them – real people. It’s just so motivating and the results were fantastic. I thought it’s got to be worth giving it a go.

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Lynda: I was actually born with a tilted pelvis and my spine’s not straight. It’s got a curve to it and that throws my hips out as well. I’ve actually got one leg longer than the other and my hips are different heights as well, which made it more difficult to lose weight. I have always struggled with my weight. After I had a hip replacement I put on even more weight and I thought there was no way I could lose it.

I was in pain because of the weight I was carrying. I had no energy because I wasn’t sleeping well as the pain used to wake me up all the time. My daughter is getting married soon, I’m turning 60 and I was taking my first granddaughter on her first holiday and I don’t want to feel or look a mess for it. I knew I had to try to do something about it. I felt like people were looking at me anyway, but having weight on myself as well just made me feel even worse.

After having 7 children I thought it would be impossible to lose the weight. I have tried other diet plans and struggled with them. I came across The New You Plan, read all the information and at first thought this can not be true, but I decided to give it a go and I’m so glad I did.

New You: How did you first week go?

Lynda: I had couple of headaches, but once I took the paracetamol and kept my water going, I just seemed to sail through it. It was fine. Like I say, it was only the headaches that were a low point for me. Apart from that, it was great. I really enjoyed it. After my first week when I got on the scales I thought they was broken. I got on and of several times. I had lost 10lbs! I thought “WOW keep on going, Lynda!” I have not looked back since then as every week I keep losing.

New You: How has your life changed so far?

Lynda: Well, I’ve got more energy. I sleep a hell of a lot better. I don’t feel as if everybody’s staring at me anymore, so my confidence and mental health are definitely better. And I’m a lot happier and bubblier. It’s done so much for me, and I can’t thank you all enough.

When I started this plan I was a 18/20. I am now in a 8/10!

I have always hated my photo being taken but I feel so much happier with myself now. My legs don’t rub together and get sore anymore. My whole life has changed for the better. I can’t thank The New You Plan team enough for all of your help and support.

New You: What has being on plan taught you so far?

Lynda: I mean, things like you can still have your Chocolate Brownies, you can make biscuits out of the Porridge, you can have crisps every day. Once you know what you can have, nothing stops you. It’s just about learning different ways of doing things and having different options.

New You: What meals & snacks can’t you live without?

Lynda: I love the Tacos and Chocolate Brownies. It’s just amazing what you can actually do with the products. You can have it as it is or you can mix and match to make new dishes. People might be put off by packet food but the taste is just fantastic. It really is.

New You: What are you most looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Lynda: Well, I’m really happy at the moment with everything I’ve achieved so far, but I’d like to continue to just build my confidence so I’d like to lose a tiny bit more. I’m not a person to give up. If I say I’m going to do it, I’m going to do it!

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Lynda: Well, my husband keep saying to me: “God, you’re tiny, you’ll be in teenager’s clothes soon. I can pick you up now and carry you around”.

I heard a horn beep today and and I just ignored it. Then it beeped again and I heard “Lynn” (people call me Lynn instead of Linda). I turned around and my friend said: “God, you look healthy. What have you been on? And what have you been doing? You look amazing.” When I told her about the plan, she said she’s going to go straight on it after a wedding that she’s going to.

New You: Favourite non-scale victory so far?

Lynda: I’ve just come back from holiday and I took all my products with me. The plan just fitted in so well and I was still able to stick to it while I was away. And I came home to a loss of 3lb.

New You: If you could go back in time to when you were beginning the plan, what piece of advice would you give yourself?

Lynda: I would tell myself to be openminded because initially, I looked at the packs and thought there was no way they would be good. Stick to it because it really does work. And if you have faith in it, it will work. It really does.

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post From Rock Bottom To Radiant: Lynda Lost 3st 9lbs first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post From Rock Bottom To Radiant: Lynda Lost 3st 9lbs appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum