Skip to main content

MR & MRS QUIZ: Rachel & Kyle Lose A Total 7 Stone* Before Their Wedding Day

MR & MRS QUIZ: Rachel & Kyle Lose A Total 7 Stone* Before Their Wedding Day

With their wedding day fast approaching, Rachel was keen to lose weight so that she felt confident and comfortable in her dress. After seeing her success, Kyle decided to join her and together, they lost a combined 7 stone.

As the couple are now married, it was only right that we conduct a Mrs & Mrs style quiz with the duo.

New You: Why did you decide to join the challenge?

Rachel: I was recommended the plan by a friend who lost 3 stone previously using Total Food Replacement. With our wedding just 5 months away, I felt sluggish, overweight and genuinely unhappy in myself. I wanted to feel beautiful again, especially on my wedding day. I wanted to feel comfortable in my dress. Joining the challenge was a good incentive to do so. It kept me motivated and I lost 4 stone*.

Kyle: After seeing the great results Rachel was having, I thought I’d incorporate some of the products into my own diet. I opted for New You Switch, using my favourite New You products alongside healthy eating and it worked great for me, as I lost 3 stone*.

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Rachel: After seeing my friend’s progress, I really wanted to achieve the same. I had lost my confidence and I knew that losing weight was the only way to get it back. Everyone wants to feel happy and confident on their wedding day so I knew it was now or never.

Kyle: I thought it would be good support for Rachel and I was also excited about feeling good in my suit on my wedding day.

New You: How did you first week go?

Rachel: My first week was tough. I had headaches, which I new were common at the beginning, but I was so motivated that I pushed through. I’m so glad I did. Because after those initial few days, it becomes much easier.

Kyle: I found drinking water so regularly difficult to get used to initially. To go from drinking none to 4 litres was a challenge but it soon became a way of life.

New You: How has your life changed so far?

Rachel: My confidence is better. I felt beautiful at my wedding and I looked forward to being the centre of attention and seeing myself in all the photos, rather than dreading them. My mental health is at an all time high. I am happy as I’m no longer paranoid about how I look.

Kyle: I find my work life easier. I’m more comfortable doing my physical role as a delivery driver.

New You: What has being on plan taught you so far?

Both: It has taught us about the importance of enjoying everything in moderation and the value of drinking water! We’ve also learned that if you’re feeling low about your weight, you aren’t stuck here. You can do something about it.

New You: What meals & snacks can’t you live without?

Rachel: I’m a chocolate fiend so the Chocolate Wafers & Chocolate Brownie are my go-to when I’m craving something sweet.

Both: We’re also big fans of the Strawberry and Apple Bars. They’re handy for when you’re out and about.

New You: What are you most looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Rachel: I want to lose another 2 stone to get to my goal. I can’t wait to wear a bikini with confidence, to see myself in the mirror and say: “I did that”. I’m determined to make it happen.

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Rachel: Someone told me that I was glowing. The fact that they could see not just the physical weight loss but also the change to my confidence too meant a lot.

Kyle: “Wow. You look 10 years younger!” Who wouldn’t be happy about hearing that?!

New You: Favourite non-scale victory so far?

Rachel: Not being recognised by someone I hadn’t seen in a long time. It’s amazing the difference that losing 4 stone has made to my appearance.

Kyle: Getting back into a medium size was definitely a high point for me.

New You: If you could go back in time to when you were beginning the plan, what piece of advice would you give yourself?

Rachel: Order the Water Flavourings earlier. These were great at helping me keep my water intake up.

Kyle: Invest in a larger water bottle!

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post MR & MRS QUIZ: Rachel & Kyle Lose A Total 7 Stone* Before Their Wedding Day first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post MR & MRS QUIZ: Rachel & Kyle Lose A Total 7 Stone* Before Their Wedding Day appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum