Skip to main content

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Eleanor Lost 5st 2lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Eleanor Lost 5st 2lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

Eleanor’s self esteem had hit rock bottom. She hated looking in the mirror, was tired all the time, her joints ached and she was breathless walking short distances. While scrolling on social media, she saw an advert for The New You Plan. She took the plunge to get started & hasn’t looked back, losing over 5 stone* & winning £1000 cash in our Transformation Challenge.

Here, she shares how her life has changed so far.

New You: Eleanor, why did you decide to join the challenge?

Eleanor: I think it was for my own self-esteem. Because when you are overweight, you don’t have very good self-esteem. It’s very low. And then as you start to lose weight and people are telling you how well you look, you don’t believe it yourself. Even looking in the mirror, you don’t quite recognise what you’re seeing. And so it was family really, that pushed me to enter. I thought, well, let’s just go for it. Because I hate my ‘I am in’ picture, I try not to look at it. But when I put it beside my ‘I did it’ photo, I can really see the difference and it was amazing to see how far I’d come.

New You: How did you feel when you found out you were chosen as a winner?

Eleanor: I didn’t think I’d win at all and I’m over the moon. I still don’t quite believe it. It’s still a bit of a shock. But it’s lovely.

New You: We’d love to know how you heard about the plan!

Eleanor: I was scrolling social media and I kept seeing a sponsored ad for the plan. When I started looking into it, I decided just to go for it and I’m really glad I did.

Getting started…

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Eleanor: I hated looking in the mirror. I was just so tired all the time and in pain. My joints were all hurting. I couldn’t do any walking without being in pain, especially my hips. So I was just constantly unhappy.

New You: And tell us about that first week…

Eleanor: I was excited to start because it was something new and I got myself in the zone. I knew I had to have the right mindset to just go for it. Day three and four, I remember being the worst, with bad headaches. But I knew from looking on Secret Slimmers that that’s normal and to be expected. So I just pushed through those days. And then once they were done, it just got easier and easier.

New You: What are your go-to meals & snacks?

Eleanor: I have a routine. My favourites are Spaghetti Bolognese and Vegetable Chilli, and I do love the Porridge. At work, I always have a Porridge around nine. Dinnertime is normally a Soup and a packet of Crisps. And then an evening meal is a Pack followed by a Bar. I try and space them out over the day and that seems to work for me, along with all the water, obviously. I have a Pineapple Boost every morning as well. I’ve got to start the day with one of those.

Life changing…

New You: How would you say the plan has changed your life?

Eleanor: I feel like a different person. Not just the way I look, but just everything, really. I’ve got my confidence back that I lost. And I’m just more of an outgoing person again and feel happier. People were saying that I used to be so grumpy. And I know why when I look back, I was just always worrying about my size and my weight and my health. Once you start to lose all that weight, it’s another weight off your shoulders as well as physically. Because you are constantly worrying about how you look and that you can’t change anything because that’s how you feel. You just think, well, I’m never going to change. And now here I am. So, yeah, it’s changed me loads.

My health is much better too. I can walk the dog miles without stopping. My breathing is much better – I used to get just five minutes down the road and I’d have to stop as I was out of breath. And now all that’s gone. I was worrying that I was going to end up with heart issues as my oxygen levels were low. My watch kept telling me that my cardio level fitness was too low.

My fitness levels have improved loads. That was the main thing I wanted to improve as I don’t want to end up having a stroke or heart attack. I go to the gym every morning before work, and that’s my routine now. I don’t miss a day. It sets me off for the day. I make my Pineapple Boost and I’m off.

I feel like your mental health and everything is just better when you know you’ve done that workout. I’ve never been able to do that before with all the weight.

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Eleanor: My husband is man of few words, but he’s told me how proud he is of me and how well he thinks I look. He doesn’t normally say things like that so I was a bit taken aback from that. He’s shocked that I’ve stuck at it because I’ve never stuck to other types of diets betfore. But yeah people are saying, I look younger. I think people do tend to look a bit older when they’ve got a bit more weight on them.

New You: What would you say to someone thinking of starting the plan?

Eleanor: Just to go for it. I mean, I’ve a few friends and my daughter that have all joined because they look at me and see what I have achieved. So they’ve done it as well. But it does work. It really works. And it’s so simple. You don’t have to worry about going shopping and knowing what to put in your fridge or what to eat. It’s all set out there for you. It just takes the hassle out of everything. And it’s so simple. But you just have to go for it and be the best version of yourself that you can be. And then you won’t regret it further down the line. It’s definitely worth it.

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Eleanor Lost 5st 2lbs* & Won £1000 Cash first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Eleanor Lost 5st 2lbs* & Won £1000 Cash appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum