Skip to main content

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Vickie Lost 4st 4lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Vickie Lost 4st 4lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

With a holiday coming up, Vickie joined our Transformation Challenge to keep herself motivated. And she hasn’t looked back. She hardly recognises the person she was at the start of the year and can’t believe how much her life has changed. As well as losing 4st 4lbs* and dropping 5 dress sizes, she won £1000 cash in our Transformation Challenge.

Here is her story…

New You: Vickie, why did you decide to join the Transformation Challenge?

Vickie: I did the Transformation Challenge just to keep myself motivated and also for other people. I’m like a living example for your journey. I felt like I’ve become an example, an ambassador for The new You journey. I’ve just had a text from a friend. She’s just signed up and I’ve just noticed a WhatsApp message on my phone right now. “I’ve got some questions for you. How many packs do you have? Do you eat food?” She’s got a list of questions for me.

Getting started…

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Vickie: It was mainly for my holiday. To be honest, I didn’t think I’d be able to do it. Even starting out, I was so good from January to April. Then on my holiday, because it was all-inclusive, I was drinking and eating, but still staying mindful that I had been on plan. But I didn’t take my shakes or anything with me. When I got back, I put on 4lbs, and then I was getting back into it, but I was cheating. I started eating my kids’ meals again, being the household bin that I used to be. That happened for about three weeks. Then since being back on it, I’ve not gone back to food. I’m a bit scared about going back to food. I don’t want to because I know what I’m like. People say, eat healthily, and I’m like, no, because I can eat healthily, but because I’ve eaten that healthy meal, I’ll then go on and eat the biscuits. I just need to sort my head out, my relationship out with food at the minute. But at the minute, I’m on it and I’m not coming off it right now, so I’m happy.

New You: And tell us about that first week…

Vickie: I found it a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I was full of energy. My house was getting cleaned and everything. I thought that night times would be the worst because I’d be really hungry, but I just started going to bed at about 9pm. I absolutely love the Chocolate Muesli and I’d look forward to waking up to have my Chocolate Muesli in the morning.

New You: What are your go-to meals & snacks?

Vickie: Definitely the Mexican Tacos and the Pasta Carbonara. They’re my two favourites. I have the Mexican Tacos with a pack of the crisps, so I can use them as a scoop.

Life changing…

How would you say the plan has changed your life?

Vickie: My whole life has changed. I feel like a new me. I lost my mum recently. And I’ve got five kids with the same dad. We were together for 19 years. And I finally got the strength to tell him to go because he’s just not a nice person. So, I’ve literally lost my mom, haven’t got their dad, I’ve lost four and a half stone, and I just feel like a whole new me, totally, in every way possible. But it’s weird because I look back on pictures from January and February this year, and I’m like, how was I like that? I don’t understand myself. I’m 39 this year. I’m like, how did I spend all that time feeling like that?

New You: What has being on plan taught you so far?

Vickie: That I am stronger than I ever thought I could be. I texted my friend yesterday because I haven’t got any tattoos or anything like that. Because I feel so different, and actually a new me, I’m going to get a tattoo on my leg. It’s the phoenix bird. It’s to show strength and new beginnings. That goes along with my new me transformation – a whole new me with a tattoo. I don’t know if I sound crazy, but I feel like my mum’s given me so much strength.

New You: Any memorable non-scale victories you’d like to share?

Vickie: Yes. Buying size 8-10 clothes. That is just amazing. I threw all my clothes out, because they were 16-18. I even had some size 20s. I just threw them away. Another thing I’ve noticed is when I’m sitting in the bath, it gets quite uncomfortable because I have a bony bum now. I don’t mind being uncomfortable with a bony bum. I just think I’ve got to get used to.

New You: What are you most looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Vickie: I’ve only came up with my new goal this week. Because the other day I was 9st 4lbs That’s when I started thinking, I’m going to 8st 10lbs. I don’t think I’ve been 9st since I was a kid. To even be nine stone is amazing, but to be eight stone, I’m going to be bouncing. Like, literally, it’s like I’m indoors and I’m by myself and I just find myself smiling at myself. Then I’ll go and have a look in the mirror and I’m smiling in the mirror. It’s crazy.

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Vickie: I saw my neighbour not so long ago. I hadn’t seen her in a while. I said hello when I saw her and she said she wouldn’t have recognised me if I hadn’t said hello to her. I was like, really? Really? I try not to come across as like… I don’t know. How can I explain it? People say, oh my God, you look amazing. And I feel so amazing, I don’t mean to be cocky at all about it, but I actually generally feel so good. I’m like, I know, it’s so good.

New You: If you could go back in time to when you were beginning the plan, what piece of advice would you give yourself?

Vickie: Stick at it! If you feel hungry, just drink some water. If I asked myself that question a few years ago, I’d be like, ‘Get on that plan.’ But, yeah, just stick at it, I think. Just be consistent with it. Don’t cheat and drink your water.

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Vickie Lost 4st 4lbs* & Won £1000 Cash first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Vickie Lost 4st 4lbs* & Won £1000 Cash appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum