Skip to main content

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Rebecca Lost 2st 12lbs* & Won £1000 Cash

£100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Rebecca Lost 2st 12lbs* & Won £1000 Cash
Transformation

Feeling unfit, unhealthy, miserable and on high blood pressure medication, Rebecca was fighting an endless battle with her weight. After reading about The New You Plan online, she decided to take the plunge and so far, she has lost 2st 12lbs*. She is currently following the Switch version of our plan, incorporating healthy eating with our packs to continue her journey. After entering our Transformation Challenge for accountability, Rebecca was named a winner in our May/June entry, bagging herself £1000 cash.

Here is her story…

New You: Rebecca, why did you decide to join the Transformation Challenge?

Rebecca: I joined the challenge because it was a fantastic incentive to lose weight! I wanted to lose weight anyway, but the chance I could win some cash along the way gave me an extra reason to try and to keep going! I think it’s really important to take those before photos that no one likes to take, to see how far you’ve come. So the Transformation Challenge is a great reason to inspire people to do that.

Getting started…

New You: What led to you starting the plan?

Rebecca: I came across the new you plan via a Facebook advert. I looked into it and thought there were plenty of meals I might enjoy and lots of variety, plus lots of good reviews. I thought about it for a few weeks, but my real turning point was wanting to go and visit the active volcano in Iceland. The hike was 12 miles, 6 miles there and 6 miles back. I didn’t know if I was going to be able to do it, given I was the heaviest I’d ever been (15s 7lbs) and quite unfit. Long story short, I went, I did the hike, I ached A LOT afterwards! But it was at that point I decided I didn’t want to have my weight stop me from achieving anything I wanted to do in life, so something needed to change! Before starting plan I was unfit, I’d been put on high blood pressure medication, I stopped wanting to go to family events because I was embarrassed about them seeing how much weight I’d put on. I was just generally miserable and unhappy with how I looked and I felt like I was in an endless battle with my weight.

New You: And tell us about that first week…

Rebecca: My first week was in some ways easier than I expected. I think I had so much motivation and determination that I was going to do this which made it easier. Mindset is so important when starting a diet like this. After I completed week 1 and saw the results (I lost 11lbs) I was absolutely ready to continue my journey. After week one I felt like it was a turning point for me and I had the determination needed to continue. 

New You: What are your go-to meals & snacks?

Rebecca: The Chocolate Brownie is an absolute staple on plan for me! I have a very sweet tooth so I was grateful for all the sweet packs the plan offers. I love all of the meal Bars as they are very convenient to grab and go and they’re all delicious. I have also always loved Shake. It’s so nice to be able to enjoy them knowing that they are nutritionally good for you and low calorie, plus they all taste amazing.

Life changing…

How would you say the plan has changed your life?

Rebecca: It’s been a tough year for me being diagnosed with MS in February, but having that diagnosis has made me even more grateful that I found The New You Plan and I have managed to shed some weight. As now more than ever I realise how important it is for me to stay healthy and look after myself! I have more confidence, energy, my skin’s better, I don’t get out of breath going for walks anymore and I’ve managed to half my dosage of high blood pressure medication since starting plan, which is amazing.

New You: What has being on plan taught you so far?

Rebecca: Being on plan has taught me how much I was over eating before! And actually my body does not need that much food to function efficiently! I was shocked after my first couple of weeks on plan how good I felt and how much energy I had when I was eating so much less than I was before. Going over to do the Switch plan has also taught me about balance, such as making sure if I have an event or occasion where I might over eat, I have another day or two that week where I stick to plan. By doing this I have been able to maintain and still lose a little here or there over the last few weeks. I also love that I can go on holiday and completely enjoy myself, knowing I can come back and lose the weight I may have put on within just a week back on plan. 

New You: Any memorable non-scale victories you’d like to share?

Rebecca: My favourite non scale victory is actually a bit of an unusual one! When I was overweight I actually stopped wearing a bra. I started finding them really uncomfortable and unflattering so I just didn’t bother. Since losing the weight I’ve actually been happy to wear one again and that’s given me an extra confidence boost as well as a physical one!

New You: What is the nicest compliment you have received since losing weight?

Rebecca: My work colleagues have been amazingly supportive while I’ve been on plan. They have given me so many compliments along the way. It really made me feel good and like I made the right choice choosing The New You Plan.

New You: If you could go back in time to when you were beginning the plan, what piece of advice would you give yourself?

Rebecca: I would tell myself to take more starting photos, as well as more photos along the way, because tracking progress visually is so important! Sometimes you might not feel any different but when you compare those photos, you see how much difference there is and it keeps you motivated to keep going. I would say absolutely join all the giveaways, getting the little wins is a lovely boost to keep you on track. Finally, try all the meals! There was a lot of meals I didn’t try for months because I thought I wouldn’t like them and actually I was surprised by how many I did!

Whether you want to lose half a stone or 10 stone*, have a slimmer figure, or are just looking to get maximum nutrition in minimum time, then New You can make the perfect partner to get you to where you want to be.

Join Our £100,000 Giveaway… Make 2024 Your Year of MORE

Our Transformation Challenge is BACK for 2024 & it’s bigger & better than ever!!

Are you ready to make 2024 your healthiest, happiest year yet? This year we launched our biggest ever giveaway, and we’re inviting you to be a part of it. Join us on a journey of self-improvement, community, and incredible rewards.

The Lowdown…

  1. Enjoy 4 yummy meals a day: Kickstart your health journey with tasty meals that make a real difference.
  2. Share your story: Got a great update? Post it on social media and in our community. You could win awesome freebies just for sharing your progress!
  3. Snap & win: Every 2 months, send in your progress photos. You could win a share of £7000. Let’s celebrate your journey together!
  4. Go for the big prize: Create an amazing transformation and you could grab our top prize of £10,000 in November 2024. It’s all about the wow factor!

Exciting Prizes to be Won

This year, we’re giving away 52K in cash. £7,000 cash will be won every 2 months for our absolute favourite glow-ups! One overall winner will WIN £3000 cash and 4 more customers will each WIN £1000. And the grand finale? An epic £10,000 cash prize for one overall winner! Plus, if you’re a runner-up sharing your story, you’re in for a treat with thousands of pounds worth of awesome products!

Our next Transformation Challenge deadline is 30th June so it’s time to submit your I AM IN photos.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Rebecca Lost 2st 12lbs* & Won £1000 Cash first appeared on The New You Plan.

The post £100K TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE: Winner Rebecca Lost 2st 12lbs* & Won £1000 Cash appeared first on The New You Plan.

Aideen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Finding The Best Houston Emergency Dentist For Your Family

By Helen Kennedy Dental care is a critical issue for families and individuals. Our oral health is an indicator of our general well-being. Its condition shows our deficiencies in diet and also determines our intake of nutrients. Also, it also plays into our social well-being. Issues such as periodontal diseases and oral odor can compromise self-confidence and social association. Here are some tips on how to find the best Houston emergency dentist . An online search is a good place to consider. Many dentists have online platforms. Websites are an online brochure presenting the practice, its services and facilities available. Use the many online directories and narrow down your search area by the proximity. Use the contact information available to make inquiries and read client testimonials on the website. Email correspondence is also an efficient method of contacting your potential service provider. Referrals are one of the surest methods of finding legitimate practitioners. That

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life

Cells: The Building Blocks of Life The human body contains millions of cells that rely on healthy nutrition like proteins, vitamins and minerals. While the body can create some of these nutrients, it also requires essential vitamins and minerals from food sources. Every living organism depends on its cells to function normally. Often referred to as “the building blocks of life,” cells are the biological, structural and functional units that carry out tasks in an organism. A collection of cells working together is called a tissue, while a series of tissues performing organized functions are called organs. The human body contains trillions of cells, all with varying tasks that help support bodily organs; these include skin cells, nerve cells, blood cells, barrier function cells (supporting the lungs, gut) and more. Cells rely on good nutrition for energy production and to prevent oxidative damage. The anatomy of a cell Cells in the human body are so tiny that they are invisible to th

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven

How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Learn the BEST method for how to cook bacon in the oven -- baking it is easy, fast & perfect every time. Use this trick to make it SO CRISPY!  Get The Recipe How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Want more like this? Visit the Wholesome Yum recipe index for more natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less! Maya | Wholesome Yum